- Dublin, OH
Job Title : Risk Analyst
Location : Dublin, OH
Duration : 12+ Months Contract
- Candidate should have prior experience working with Risk Data with experience in Risk Identification, measurement & monitoring, risk control & maangement
- Expereince in working with Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk data needed
- Candidate needs to have experience in compliance requirements of Basel III, DFA, LRM, CCAR
- Candidate needs to have experience analyzing reports and in forward and reverse engineering requirements
- Candidate needs to have experience in Business Process Analysis, model development
- Candidate needs to have experience in Data Management capabilities like Data Sourcing, Validation & Transformation
- Candidate needs to have experience working in Risk Data Marts
- Candidate will work heavily on analysis of outstanding audit, regulatory, compliance identified, and business identified issues and develop processes to monitor action plan in accordance with existing timelines, and escalate issues that are not progressing as expected.
- Candidate should possess exceptional SQL skills
- Experience in Informatica is preferred
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelors degree required
- Advanced degree or professional certification preferred
- 4+ years of experience in risk and control identification, analysis, assessment, and ranking
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Prior experience in working multiple teams at different geographic locations.
- Strong knowledge of risk management and internal control principles required
- Technical knowledge of commonly used programming languages and application architecture.
- Knowledge of Financial Services and their operational processes desired
- Ability to collaborate with other IRMs and functional experts to provide risk assessment guidance and direction, and to recognize risks, control gaps and design enhancements
- Strong team player and ability to drive and manage on time delivery.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint required
Number to reach me ( Kareem): 703-738-6662 Ext:127
Please forward resume to Kareem@axiustek.com keep subject line as job title and location.
Job status: Contract
Only those who have work authorization in United States can apply.
Reporting Manager: (K)