Senior Net Developer
- Atlanta, GA
Preparis www.preparis.com provides businesses a new way to protect their people, operations and shareholder value from 21st century threats. Our web-based solutions deliver best-in-class preparedness content and services that safeguard a company’s most important assets. We use leading edge technology to rapidly deploy critical information and programs to a company’s management and employees.
Start work and go on vacation..... well ALMOST!
Enjoy unlimited vacation days.....
Join a growing tech team.....
New product development......
Design and support mobile apps.......
- Design and development support of our SaaS products
- Design and development support of our mobile apps
- QA on all project work and managing outsourced QA consultants
- Product roadmap and release schedule development
- 5+ years of C#/ASP.NET web development (SaaS based products a major plus)
- 5+ years of full life cycle development experience
- Strong Object Oriented design and analysis
- 2+ years of experience of Web Services(REST)
- 2+ of API experience
- 2+ years of experience in XML development
- 5+ years QA experience
- 3+ years of experience with CSS, AJAX and JQuery
- Strong understanding of working under the agile development method
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to autonomously manage multiple and competing objectives to meet diverse deadlines
- Enterprise-level CMS (SiteCore) development strongly desired
- BlackBerry, Droid, and iphone would be a plus
Bonus and Stock Options
Breakfast Club and more.....
Sounds like the job for you - click the button below and submit your resume.