HR Generalist & Office Manager
- Atlanta, GA
Preparis www.preparis.com provides businesses a new way to protect their people, operations and shareholder value from 21st century threats. Our web-based solutions deliver best-in-class preparedness content and services that safeguard a company’s most important assets. We use leading edge technology to rapidly deploy critical information and programs to a company’s management and employees.
In an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, Preparis is looking for a bright, motivated, and very well organized individual to take ownership of the Human Resources and Office Management / Accounting Administrative functions.
The HR Generalist will manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs at Preparis. The Office Manager portion of this role covers many of the activities related to keeping our office running smoothly as well as some accounting responsibilities.
- Administer the Company’s benefit programs with regards to plan options, policy features, enrollment, changes, terminations and other requirements.
- Interface with insurance broker to resolve employee questions & issues
- Create employee communications relating to any changes to benefit plans
- Assist with recruiting administrative functions (e.g., scheduling interviews, background checks, correspondence, job postings, etc.)
- Manage Quickbooks and accounting responsibilities that include accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, and bank reconciliations.
- Administer semi monthly payroll processing.
- Perform new-hire processing activities such as preparing offer letters, new-hire packets, and collecting all employment documents and forms, new hire enrollments etc.
- Participating in company-wide planning and activities
- Setting up email and server accounts for new employees and contractors
- Responsible for billing of customers, purchasing, run monthly sales commission reports.
- Overseeing office infrastructure related issues.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years working in office environment with a minimum of 3 years human resources experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience must encompass several areas of HR with focus on benefits administration and administrative recruiting duties
- Experience working with ADP payroll system
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Management or related field
- Experience working in a high tech/ software industry a plus
- Organized, efficient and attentive to detail
- Good common sense with innovative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Tactful and friendly with strong customer service orientation
- Able to handle confidential information with exceptional discretion
- Strong computer and systems skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in Quickbooks, SFDC
- Flexible, able to change priorities quickly and handle multiple tasks
- Base salary plus bonus
- Unlimited Vacation
- Bonus and Stock Options
- Breakfast Club and more.....
Sounds like the job for you - click the button below and submit your resume.