CRE Sales Representative
- Atlanta, GA
Preparis www.preparis.com provides businesses a new way to protect their people, operations and shareholder value from 21st century threats. Our web-based solutions deliver best-in-class preparedness content and services that safeguard a company’s most important assets. We use leading edge technology to rapidly deploy critical information and programs to a company’s management and employees.
- Proven ability generates new business by prospecting through research, networking, and referrals.
- Respond to inbound leads from lead generation and generate outbound prospects
- Participation in local or national commercial real estate associations
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting on-line software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Work to identify and understand a client or prospects critical business needs and how they align with Preparis’s solutions and services.
- Submit standard sales metrics such as forecasting, pipeline, funnel, business plans, and other reports as necessary in a timely manner.
- Work with the CRE team to share ideas and new business development strategies
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 1 year of B2B sales experience)
- 5+ years real estate sales experience
- Cloud, SaaS, or high technology experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience
- Property Management experience beneficial
- BOMA/CREW leadership or participation beneficial
- A gregarious, outgoing personality and web demo experience
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Base salary plus commission
- Unlimited Vacation
- Stock Options
- Breakfast Club and more.....
Sounds like the job for you - click the button below and submit your resume.