Customer Success Associate (Commerical Real Estate Exp)
- Atlanta, GA
Preparis www.preparis.com provides businesses a new way to protect their people, operations and shareholder value from 21st century threats. Our web-based solutions deliver best-in-class preparedness content and services that safeguard a company’s most important assets. We use leading edge technology to rapidly deploy critical information and programs to a company’s management and employees.
In an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and growing environment, Preparis is looking for a bright, motivated, and very organized individual to join us as a Customer Success Associate (CSA) for our commercial real estate platform. The CSA serves as a trusted business partner to our customers, helping them to achieve success with their Preparis solution and maximize their return on investment.
Our CSAs work strategically with their customer base, to understand their business objectives, determine the best approach for leveraging Preparis capabilities, and provide recommendations on how to proceed. The CSA for the commercial real estate platform will engage with property managers and property staff to implement Preparis at their building(s) and develop an ongoing relationship to service their building(s) specific needs. CSAs are an integral component of our organization, as we are looking for a strong contributor to join our team of professionals focused on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for on-boarding new customers, developing an account plan for each account and ensuring adoption.
- Ensure that all customers within the assigned territory derive maximum value from their investment in Preparis
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our service, the pros and cons, anything we can do to improve their ROI on the partnership
- Act as liaison between product management, support and the customer for instances where escalation of critical product issues is required.
- Work closely with professional services to hand over new consulting opportunities and facilitate transitions from professional services following new implementations or re-implementation
- Ensure a seamless experience for the customer during the hand off between sales through onboarding onto consulting.
- Identify upsell, customer expansion and customer referral opportunities within existing accounts
- Identify references for testimonials and referrals for new business opportunities
- Develop and execute a program to keep customers informed of the latest product release from Preparis relevant to their business.
- Recognize at risk renewals and address issues with internal teams
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years of customer/account management experience in commercial real estate
- Knowledge of commercial real estate management practices and structures
- Experience working in a high tech/ software industry a plus
- Organized, efficient and attentive to detail
- Good common sense with innovative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Tactful and friendly with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer and systems skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, able to change priorities quickly and handle multiple tasks
- Experience using CRM systems (i.e. SFDC)
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or other related field
- Base salary plus bonus
- Base salary plus bonus
- Unlimited vacation
- Other perks and benefits
Sounds like the job for you - click the button below and submit your resume.