Senior Consultants / Managers
- Singapore, Singapore
With offices in Bahrain, Paris and Singapore, B2G consulting is a consulting firm focusing on supporting leading organizations in growing markets. From A to Z, we help our clients to build profitable businesses in new and challenging markets transforming their critical challenges into high value opportunities.
Our capabilities to support organizations encompass every operational aspect:
- Design of adequate solutions
- Hands-on support for implementation
- Execution and interim management
B2G Consulting currently operates in Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific and China, the organization is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan with the goal of reaching 25 emerging markets by 2020.
The Senior Consultant is directly responsible for successful development and delivery of Supply Chain / Procurement process transformation projects. This individual will assist Associate Partners and Partners in account development and sales delivery cycles and lead practice development activities, including business case and publication of white papers. Supply Chain / Procurement transformation engagement development and delivery will require working knowledge and applicable experience deploying similar solutions for complex clients including, but not limited to, strategic sourcing/Procurement, supply/demand planning, production planning, benchmarking and strategy assessment, inventory management, distribution/logistics optimization, change management and technology initiatives for clients.
This individual must translate business challenges into solutions. This individual provides hands-on leadership, direction & mentoring to the team as well as manages client relationships. The consultant will be considered a Subject Matter Expert in one of the following disciplines:
- Demand / Supply planning incl. S&OP
- Strategic sourcing
- Production planning
- Inventory optimization
- Logistics & distribution
Experience in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, Mining , Electronics, Automotive would be an advantage. Expertise in Material Management ,Spare parts or Maintenance would be greatly appreciated.
• MSc in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics or relevant proven experience in Supply Chain. MBA preferred
• 7+ years in Supply Chain Management or related experience
• 5+ years consulting management experience
• Broad consulting experience in a fast paced environment with experience and exposure to innovative and new approached to Supply Chain (Ex: SCOR Model)
• Strong experience in Procurement/Sourcing/Demand Planning/ Production Planning/ Inventory optimization /Warehousing/Logistics & Distribution and business process re-engineering
• Relevant experience in negotiations strategy and oversight of Procurement programs for a wide variety of items and services
• Experience utilizing best practices to manage major corporate cost reduction initiatives and process improvement programs
Want to apply for a position? Kindly use our online application