Senior Java Software Engineer
- Emeryville, CA
At BAM Labs, we are transforming healthcare, empowering people and making a difference in the world.
With our end-to-end touchless health monitoring system, every bed becomes a “smart” bed, continuously detecting trends in heart rate and breathing rate, motion and presence. Data is automatically transmitted to the BAM Labs cloud platform where it is processed and packaged in powerful, user friendly applications viewable on any internet connected device. Over 200 million biometric data points have been collected since 2011 — without touching a single person. Bring your talents and join a company that is making a difference.
We are looking for a Sr. Java Software Engineer to join a high-performance team working on our next generation highly scalable health monitoring web services system. You will design, implement and enhance a highly scalable software-based solution to collect and present health data to both consumers and health care providers.
For success in this role, you will bring:
- BSCS or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience with multi-tier web Java development
- Solid SQL abilities, experience with major databases
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented design and programming, Object Relational Mapping (ORM), Web presentation technologies such as Ajax. (5+ years)
- Experience with Patterns, agile development and testing
- Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with test driven developmentpment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.