IT Security Specialist
- Changi Business Park, Singapore
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
· To be part of the Technical Support Team and responsible for Information and Cyber security programs (ISMS/ISO27001).
· Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
· To ensure that all related policies are enforced and complied.
· To be involved in all related audits.
· Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
· Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
· Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
· Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic internal audits based on policy requirements.
· Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
· Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
· Prepare and conduct security awareness training.
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science or related field. Preferably with CISSP, CISA, CCNP, ITIL certifications
· Minimum 3 years working experience in delivery and auditing IT security systems
· Experience with in ISO27001/20000 certification process
· Committed and good team player with the ability to work independently
· System Administrator background will be an added advantage.
Tel.: +65 6242 9147