Senior Software Project Manager
- Aarhus, Denmark
Are you an experienced manager, and do you have extensive experience with software product development? Then this position as Senior Software Project Manager may be what you are looking for.
We offer a key position that involves staff management, hands-on product development and project management as well as participation in the ongoing strategic development of the department.
Explore new paths with us
As Senior Software Project Manager, you create perspective and structure, and you know how to match complex software projects with the right resources. You run your own development projects, you provide professional sparring and build a motivating and developing framework for your staff.
More specifically, the job includes:
- Daily management of a team of about 11 software developers
- Running your own software development projects - follow-up and planning
- Scrum master, including maintaining backlogs, prioritizing tasks and allocating tasks
- Focus on DevOps, release procedures and CI/CD
- Budget responsibility, such as follow-up on the registration of hours
- Ensuring ongoing updating of documentation
- Participating in the strategic development of the software department
We offer a strong professional environment in which you will have about 155 dedicated and competent software colleagues to share your knowledge with. The position entails about 20 days of travelling annually.
Use your competencies in a new way
- You have a relevant bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, IT engineering or similar
- You have at least 5 years' experience as a manager
- You have experience with the development of software products
- It is an advantage if you have solid experience with object-oriented development in Java/C#
- It will be an advantage if you have a project manager certification – such as PMI, IPMA or similar
- You speak and write English at a high level
- Your working style is well-structured which allows you to provide a good overview for yourself and for others
Team player with strong communication skills
You are a team player and you find it easy to work with others across different levels in the organization. You have a strong analytical mindset and easily comprehend complex tasks, as well as you articulate and communicate with clout. As a colleague and as a manager, you are inspiring with a positive attitude and a positive approach to the tasks
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business? Then please apply through the below link.
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Head of Software Products, Michael Nielsen, on 30 17 93 67.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.