- Aarhus, Denmark
Would you like a job where you make a real difference to your colleagues in terms of how they use their IT equipment?
Join us and become a knowledge partner across country borders as we focus not only on the technical IT aspects but also on how our users approach the systems and how we can make our set-up even more effective.
“No matter where in the world your colleagues are, they can get our help. Right now, we are working to implement SAP to create a paperless and cordless production – and that is just one of the many things we do to make our IT even more user-friendly,” says Christian-Peter Hansen, IT Manager.
Join our global ServiceDesk Team – supporting over 4500 users
You will become part of our ServiceDesk Team in Aarhus, Denmark. Here, we are 3 colleagues working closely with our ServiceDesk Team in Beckum, Germany. Both teams are sharing the single point of contact for all BEUMER Group users with the local ServiceDesk Teams in our 35 locations worldwide. If a colleague needs any IT-related help or a new PC or phone, they come to us. We also handle IT projects where new installations are set up to aid e.g. our production.
“There’s great collaboration between Denmark and Germany, and we’re good at sharing our knowledge to heighten the IT user experience for all our colleagues no matter their location,” explains Christian-Peter.
Support users from over 20 nationalities – right here in Aarhus
In Aarhus alone, you will have colleagues from more than 20 nationalities working together and occasionally needing your help when they have IT issues, requests or questions. They will contact you via phone, email, Teams or our global ServiceDesk system.
It will be your job to categorize the incoming requests and either solve the incidents on your own or work with other teams such as Infrastructure, Business Application, Engineering Application or the SAP Team to solve the issues. Often, you will also speak to your colleagues in Germany for info, guidance or work on shared tasks.
Moreover, you will:
- Carry out on-site support of users on our 3 different locations in Aarhus and Aalborg
- Prepare and maintain PCs and other related equipment as well as purchase hardware and coordinate with suppliers
- Support Andoid and iOS devices in combination with Intune
- Support users in the usage of Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, etc.
- Be part of creating and maintaining user guidelines and FAQs and train users in video conference equipment and other standard applications
- Transfer incidents to our Problem Management and handle the subsequent coordination, cooperation and documentation in problem-solving
- Coordinate user tests to test new hardware, software and other peripheral equipment
Experience with IT support from a similar position
“Your challenge will be to understand the organization and prioritize tasks based on user needs and roles. With many different nationalities, communication is key, and you need to be able to understand the user and their individual challenges, learn on the go and keep calm if things become mission critical,” says Christian-Peter.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a degree within IT support or have similar certifications combined with a few years of experience from a similar role
- Have experience with Windows 10, Office 365 and deployment via SCCM or similar tools
- Are familiar with the ITIL process and perhaps even certified in ITIL Foundation – this is an advantage
- Have knowledge about Active Directory as well as domain and network interaction
- Have a high degree of adaptability and are willing to go the extra mile
- Are fluent in both Danish and English
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Christian-Peter Hansen, IT Manager, +45 3017 9387.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online at beumergroup.com/career.
We look forward to meeting you.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, serration and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a work culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.