Digital Communication Internship - Documentation, Standardisation & Language - Fall 2022
- Aarhus, Danmark
Do you want to be part of a family-owned company in growth that produces advanced sortation-and baggage handling systems for customers worldwide?
You will be joining our Documentation, Standardisation and Language team, who produces state-of-the-art technical information solutions for customers like Nike, Amazon and airports across the globe. Technical information is paramount for our organisation and our customers as it describes how to properly operate and maintain our systems. We are on a journey transforming our communication platforms and channel, breaking down complexities surrounding the flow of information throughout the life cycle of technical information and explain how this information is managed via digital platforms. This is where you come in with your inspirational ideas and input.
In the Documentation, Standardisation and Language team we aim to be on the forefront of the digital transformation and develop innovative solutions for presenting and managing technical information for our systems. You will have the opportunity to contribute to development of communication and channel strategy for the future solutions.
You will gain insights into technical information including how it is produced, how it is managed, and how it is presented and interacted with via digital platforms. You and your team will collaborate closely with colleagues in the organisation in Denmark, Germany and around the world with the focus of ensuring high-quality technical documentation.
Become an active part of our team and support us in communicating our activities in the global organisation!
Job description, your tasks:
- Keep all members up to date on the latest activities related to digital transformation within the scope of technical information solutions
- Develop attractive communication formats such as video or animation and bring your own creative ideas to the table
- Work independently and take responsibility for individual communication channels and initiatives and implement solutions "out of the box"
- Support us in presenting ourselves attractively - Take the global network on this journey which requires a high level of internal communication and transparency
Qualifications, your talents/competences:
- You are enrolled in a Master Program within communication, design or similar, with a focus on visual communication
- You have already gained initial experience in digital communication or similar fields
- You are interested in innovative and digital topics and want to shape the future
- Creativity characterizes you and your work results
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international context
- You want to advance projects independently
- Fluent English skills complete your profile
As an intern at BEUMER Group you will be provided a dedicated mentor, ensuring that you will have all the necessary tools and knowledge to get going and who will be supporting you throughout the entire internship. You will also be able to socialize with your fellow interns from other departments, where you can share your experience and get to know each other.
The internship is paid and will last for app. 5 months – the exact period will be agreed with your coming manager
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Team Manager, Per Nielsen on +45 27 21 44 26 or P&C Manager, Sarah Øgaard Olsen, on +45 31 24 49 91.
Please apply online through the link as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. Please include a copy of your grades.
We look forward to meeting you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Learn more about us at www.beumergroup.com.
If this is your first time applying or if you want to sharpen your CV and application further, we are offering you a free online course with the most important things to know in order to stand out.
The duration of the course is appr. 30 minutes - and you can easily choose bethe topics to match your needs, as we would like to make it easier for you to succeed.
Click here and sign up for our applicant training:
For Danish applicants: https://hrcaseforum.simplero.com/page/240347-beumer-ansoeger
For English applicants: https://hrcaseforum.simplero.com/page/243727-beumer-applicant