Specialist, Learning and Development
BEUMER has operated in the North American market for more than 40 years and has completed over 160 airport baggage handling projects; with fully integrated design and manufacturing systems in the United States. We are a family owned intra-logistics leader where tradition and innovation go hand in hand. We are proud of what our employees create each day. Integrity, Inspiration, Quality and Teamwork!
In BEUMER Group, exciting things happen at the intersection of strategy, People, and culture. As a Specialist within the People & Culture Team, you will positively demonstrate the company’s core values and leadership principles by developing trust and respect among peers and management, partnering with others through collaborative team efforts, with a goal of providing exceptional service. As the strategic and primary focus of this role, you will play a valuable part in leading the company's talent development programs and related learning initiatives in a manner that is internally equitable and externally competitive.
Leadership Coaching and Development
- Ensure People leader proficiency with BEUMER Group People Development instruments, including Employee Dialogue and Individual Development Planning. Design and deliver complementary development tools—including performance management and compensation planning and management tools.
- Working with senior leadership, deliver to People leaders systemic, data-based, targeted coaching.
- Working with senior leadership, identify, engage, and milestone-develop NexGen leaders.
- Design, deploy, and manage meaningful leadership development metrics.
Professional and Career Development
- Ensure that our People at all levels in the organization, as co-owners with People leaders, are fluent in BEUMER Group People Development instruments, including Employee Dialogue and Individual Development Planning.
- Work with People leaders to design and action career pathing for high-potential talent and key roles in the organization.
- Work with People leaders to ensure that all People have an intentional, inspiring development plan.
- Lead succession planning work, including risk / opportunity identification and risk mitigation / opportunity leverage.
- Design, deploy, and manage meaningful professional and career development metrics.
Individual and Organizational Learning / Systems, Processes, and Outcomes
- Working with senior leadership, create and sustain a top-down, bottom-up, left-to-right organizational learning culture.
- Champion constructive curiosity, build channels for converting curiosity to learning, learning to insight, insight to power, and power to value.
- Drive utilization and maximize business leverage from digital learning platform, BEUMER Learn.
- Design, deploy, and manage meaningful learning metrics.
Full-cycle Talent Acquisition (FcTA)
- Understating and ability to execute end-to-end recruiting.
- Design and deliver best in class onboarding experience.
- Work with senior leaders to develop and imprint principles of strategic workforce planning on all People leaders.
- Design, deploy, and manage meaningful FcTA metrics.
Requirements, Skills / Abilities
- BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years' working experience within a learning and talent development space with an intentional focus on strategy and program delivery.
- Familiarity and direct experience to perform each essential duties above at the highest levels.
- Experienced in building, launching, and managing talent programs that includes mentorship, peer learning exchange and learning journeys/paths, among others.
- Hands on experience with LMS and HR information systems, preferably Docebo and UKG.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- People friendly – with a demonstrated track record of service-centric outcomes that create value for employees and the company.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deliver exceptional results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail, process development and project/organizational management.
- Highly organized in working, thinking, and prioritizing.
Able to set and meet goals; sincere care for others; overwhelming desire to win and to be part of a winning team; able to periodically travel domestically and internationally.
BEUMER is an innovative company, where every employee is part of the "family". Because our employees are our most important asset, here are some of benefits we currently offer full-time employees. And by the way, no waiting period, they start when you do:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, because we care about your future
- Life Insurance is provided free for all employees
- Generous amount of paid time off
BEUMER is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.