Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
A member of BEUMER Group, located in Singapore BEUMER Group Singapore Pte. Ltd. is strategically located at the Singapore Changi International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the world. We have more than 200 employees working in our various business segments such as Airport systems, Logistics and Customer Support.
The Project Manager shall report to the Senior Manager of the Head of Department for Project Management and Site Integration. The Project Manager shall be responsible for the project assigned by carrying out the following:
- Coordinate with project team members in achieving the project targets (technically and commercially) set by the management.
- Execute the project plan within schedule, budget and resources.
- Coordinate with project team members, stakeholders, vendors, sub-contractors, and customers.
- Report project status to the project manager or steering committee
- Implement activities in the project execution phase according to the BEUMER Group Management System (BGMS).
- Deliver project and system documentation according to the BEUMER Group standard
- Attending project meetings with project team members, customers, consultants, sub-suppliers, etc. in achieving the targeted project plan.
- Coordinate closely with engineering, procurement, site management and QHSE teams to ensure on time delivery within cost budgeted.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Engineering or Business Administration
- 5 years of project experience, with a proven track record of hands-on experience as a Project Manager.
- Project Management experience and proficient in project management tools (e.g. MS Projects or Primavera, PowerPoint) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, conflict management, negotiation skills, and teamwork.
- Organized, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
Nellie Sze Ling Neo
Senior Manager - Human Resource
Tel.: +65 9239 1151