B FIT Exercise & Nutrition seeks experienced Sports Performance Professionals dedicated and passionate about teaching and training proper technique, increasing strength, speed, agility, and game speed acceleration to the next generation of rising athletes. Programs will focus on athlete ages 8 to 15 years for sports specific goals through various speed, flexibility, agility and strength training methods. Responsibilities include the management of Youth Sports Performance Program, scheduling, staffing and coaching, as well as administrative duties. Ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and professional communication skills.
• Manage athlete training sessions, including running form, strength training, sport specific skills and more;
• Manage customer service initiatives through administrative duties and regular client outreach
• Assist the Program Director in the development of the all sports program; create leads, conduct sales and communicate with clients, prospects, coaches and parents
• Build and manage relationships with existing clients and external prospects
• Accurately and efficiently execute customer transactions, registrations and payments
• Provide excellent customer service to all clients and respond to comments and complaints
• Assist in marketing B FIT Exercise & Nutrition at industry forums, special events, etc.