- Lisbon, Portugal
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Reporting to the Sales Manager Portugal, you will be responsible for supporting the sales force, providing them with all information about the internal reporting tools and to bring to them the necessary KPIs on their respective performance allowing them to define better their objectives and be more performant.
You will be a key element to build the effective connection between sales and all other departments of the subsidiary.
- In charge of BDF (in charge of checking respect of all contractual conditions, respect of sales policy in terms of rappels for example):
- Introduce into the system the contracts and their respective terms and conditions
- Review every quarter the turnover associated to each contract and consequently update the system
- Checking the accuracy of back-margin
invoices upon request of Finance
- Update of the rappels dashboard
- Salesforce support on internal tools.
- Key contact between Portugal and Service Desk for any issue with IT tools.
- Ensure the follow-up of visibility and in-store actions, trade promos:
- For each action or promo, build a dashboard updated every month following-up the evolution of the action in terms of point of sales, depending on channels, categories, chains,etc...
- Give support to Co-Packing Activities for BTS liaising with MKT/KAMs and Local Forester
- Master's Degree with a major in Economics, Market Research or Business Administration
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience (including internships) in the field of analytics or trade marketing
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (including VBA, Macros)
- Fluent Portuguese and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work closely with other departments and good communication skills
Please submit your CVs in English.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.