ASKBLM5425_ Senior EDI Developer
- Columbia, SC
No. of Openings: 2
Start Date: 03/24/14
End Date: 12 MONTHS | Possible extension
Worksite Address:1801 MAIN ST |
Agency Interview Type:TBD |
Expenses Allowed: No
Work Hours:40 HRS
- The Senior EDI Developer will support Replacement MMIS Technical Manager and development leads with Development, implementation and integration of a robust EDI Solution. They will ensure that component planning/activities are aligned with the Integration Strategy;
Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts on the Encounter and integration component requirements of the Replacement MMIS Initiative
- Collaborate with SCDHHS agency staff and vendors on the implementation requirements of the encounter / Operational Data source integration for the Replacement MMIS .
Seven or more years in a development role using the following skills:
• Design and develops SOA BPEL composites using Oracle JDeveloper 11g
• Demonstrable experience with JMS Publish/Subscribe model
• Develops web services using SOA Suite JCA Adapters, XML (XSLT, XPath, XQuery etc.) and JAVA/JAVA Script, CSS3; HTML5
• Applied experience using Oracle Fusion B2B, two or more years preferred
• Minimum 5 years mapping experience with HIPAA transaction sets (270/271, 274, 276/277, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837I, 837P,837D,997/999/TA1)
• Experience mapping NCPDP D.0 and Post Adjudication
• Experience using Oracle Healthcare Adapter for ASC X12
• Experience with Oracle ADF Management approach, tools and concepts
• Experience with Oracle ADF SOA / Web Service Strategy
• Ability to create detailed logical and executable maps for transactions
• Ability to understand and create logical and executable maps from copybooks, data models, WebMethods, etc.
• Ability to create and execute test plans for transactions
• Ability to create process flows for transactions using Visio and PowerPoint
• Ability to create companion guides for transactions and other methods of data exchange
• Design, develop and implement complex enterprise Oracle SOA /EDI and B2B integration solutions to meet client’s business needs.
• Experience in developing applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies like Oracle SOA suite 11g, webservices, Oracle BPEL process Manager, Mediator, business Rules, Work flow.
• Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B and Oracle AIA methodologies.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
• Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
• Experience with Oracle SOA B2B Adapters
• Knowledge of the HIPAA X12 transactions
• Knowledge migration from Hibernate& Spring Framework to Oracle SOA
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding in a fast paced evolving environment.
• Experience in robust development ensuring low defect products and the ability to articulate the design and implementation details in a way that is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with differing backgrounds and levels.
• Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of simulated data
• Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
• Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
• Able to work independently and provide updates to management
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- In your response/inquiry to this position, please provide your years of experience for each skill, and the most recent year each skill was utilized.
- Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by Management in advance, and contact information must be provided so that a resource can be reached during his or her absence. The client has the right to dismiss the resource if she or he does not return to work by the agreed upon date.
- During the interview process with the staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. Candidates experience must also be documented for review and verification.
- REMOTE WORK POSSIBILITY YES OR NO? No
- Open to visa transfer? □ Yes □ No No