- Columbia, SC
Rate: $75.00 - $80.00/HR
No. of Openings: 1
Est. Start Date: 7/21/2014
End Date: 2 Months | Possible Extension
Work-site Address: Primary: 1550 GADSEN ST | Secondary:
Agency Interview Type: IN-PERSON/PHONE/WEB WITH:
Expenses Allowed: NO
Hrs per Wk:40.00
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The position will provide contractual services within the disciplines of project management and business analysis and for the SCDEW UI Tax business process re-engineering project. The initial term for the position is eight weeks, and may be revised to reflect the needs of the project. Findings from this exercise could lead to a role in reengineering of the entire project management discipline for the agency.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will conduct an in depth business analysis of the UI Tax Division's business and technical processes, maintain a project log of all significant project activities, actively communicate with the identified business and technical SMEs, and report findings and recommendations to the project business sponsor.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANKED IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- business process improvement
- MS Project
- resource management
- Software Development Lifecycle - SDLC
- Waterfall SDLCs
- SOFTWARE PROJECT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Supervisory Leadership Experience
• Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills required
• Strong analytical and organizational skills required
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Experience in presenting to senior management
• Problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
• Work closely with others in a team environment
• Able to work independently, self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANKED IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- • Knowledge of SharePoint
- Workflow design and implementation
- Business Case Analysis
- JAD Sessions
- Demonstrates ability to understand software requirements
- In your response/inquiry to this position, please provide your years of experience for each skill, and the most recent year each skill was utilized.
- Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by Management in advance, and contact information must be provided so that a resource can be reached during his or her absence. The client has the right to dismiss the resource if she or he does not return to work by the agreed upon date.
- During the interview process with the staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. Candidates experience must also be documented for review and verification.
- REMOTE WORK POSSIBILITY YES OR NO? 0%
- Open to visa transfer? □ Yes □ No NO