Growth Account Executive
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
What we're doing at BRD
BRD is at the heart of a financial revolution. We're building the missing piece of infrastructure that ties together the essential functionality of a bank, but where individuals retain complete control over their assets. As a financial infrastructure company, our mission is unlikely to ever be complete. We need to continually strive to bring the power of our apps to new regions of the world, some of which have never had wide access to banking functionality.
Blockset by BRD is our enterprise data platform as a service. It is the first enterprise grade blockchain data platform that brings security, reliability, and trust when building blockchain projects. Our clients include banks, exchanges, auditors, money transmitters, and other financial institutions. Our single source API allows any company to build quickly with less resources and at a fraction of the cost to building their own infrastructure.
As our new Growth Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, solution selling, and closing Blockset SaaS deals. You will work closely with our sales development reps, our solution consulting team, and our VP of sales.
BRD is looking for a Growth Account Executive who has a track record of success selling and closing large software deployments in the data, API, and/or payments sectors. They also have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in owning your own book of business and directly selling a product or service in technical SaaS
- Experience outbound prospecting into install base, greenfield prospecting into new accounts, and executing strong QBR strategy for territory penetration
- An understanding (or interest to understand) the crypto/blockchain/finance business model and are excited about the prospect of selling to a technical audience. You have a passion for a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- The ability to provide thorough daily/weekly/monthly forecasting metrics and communicate them in a succinct manner
- Team player mentality, empowers others, displays a positive attitude, works hard, shows up on time and prepared for meetings, attends trainings, proactive mentality, a strong EQ, and are accountable/dependable
- Cultivated your interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple. You are technically savvy and have experience with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software, finance, and working with global system integrators on enterprise applications
- Are comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively manage your own time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience
This position can be remote, but close to a large airport for future travel needs. Around the world, BRD offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact.
What it's like to work here
We've built a lively remote work culture that emphasizes regular personal interaction. At BRD, we started as a remote team and have built our workflows around it. This allows us to hire people who want to work with us, regardless of where they've decided to settle (or roam).
Work-life balance is important to everyone at BRD, and we strive to ensure everyone has enough time for family, exercise, and mental health. In our opinion, a happy and healthy team is an essential ingredient to finding creative solutions to the hard problems we're trying to solve.
We're more operationally transparent than you may be used to. The entire BRD team has access to a variety of dashboards that help our distributed team make better decisions. If you have a question that can't be answered by a dashboard or an easy query, let's see if we can fix that.
BRD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes our team an excellent home for everyone—regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We cultivate a culture that is conducive to diversity, equity and inclusion! Further, all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.