ABA Therapist (Part Time)
- Burr Ridge, IL
Our Team is a BLAST!!
BY YOUR SIDE is unique in that we offer center, in-home, and community therapy and provide our therapists with all the resources and materials needed to help our clients thrive. Our centers are designed with rooms representative of a home setting to provide the opportunity to learn necessary skills in a purposeful and relevant environment.
BY YOUR SIDE gives you access to collaborate with multiple disciplines (Occupational and Speech Therapy) to enhance your overall knowledge and to create effective implementation of therapy plans. As an ABA Therapist, you’ll enjoy working in a laid back, casual environment, with a fun and supportive staff. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping children on the autism spectrum… We are looking for YOU!
- Provide direct ABA therapy to children ages 2-21 years old in the center and in home environments
- Implement skill acquisition programs and behavior management protocols under the supervision of a Board Certified behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Responsible for collecting data on target behaviors during session and analyze next steps of a program
- MUST be available to work afternoons and weekends
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years experience in ABA or related field
- High interested in working with children on the autism spectrum
- Creative and independent thinking skills
- Positive attitude and outlook towards clients and helping achieve attainable goals
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel (valid driver's license and vehicle insurance)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 15-25 hours a week
- Future full-time growth opportunities with benefits
- Opportunity for Growth