Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Chicago, IL
Celebrate Success at Every Step!
BY YOUR SIDE is unique in that we offer center, in-home, and community therapy and provide our therapists with all the resources and materials needed to help our clients thrive. Our centers are designed with rooms representative of a home setting to provide the opportunity to learn necessary skills in a purposeful and relevant environment.
BY YOUR SIDE gives you access to collaborate with multiple disciplines (Occupational and Speech Therapy) to enhance your overall knowledge and to create effective implementation of therapy plans. With the support of BY YOUR SIDE and collaboration, through multidisciplinary support, you’ll be visible to the continuous success and life changes of your clients. As a BCBA, you’ll enjoy working in a laid back, casual environment, with a fun and supportive staff.
- The Board Certified Behavior Analyst must have National certification by Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Responsible for evaluation, creation, and implementation of ABA therapy plans, accurate and reliable data collecting, consultation, and training with family and staff
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to create and maintain therapy plans that address all behavioral and skill acquisition needs of the clients
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Matching
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Approved CEU Allowance and Days
- Certification Renewal
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Access to company provided cellular services
- Opportunity for Growth