- Huntington, NY
BZ Media, a fast-growing media company based on the North Shore of Long Island, is looking for a full-time software developer to help build, support and maintain ASP.NET applications.
SCOPE OF WORK:
We are looking for a Mid-level .NET developer. The Mid-level developers should be versed in coding using .NET framework (C# and ASP.NET).
- Develop, deliver and support DOT.NET based applications.
- Learn and understand BZ Media development practices for software development
- Complete coding, documentation, testing and debugging of small to large programming projects
- Manage software deployment using common release and change management practices
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with production systems
- Convert project specifications and procedures to detailed logical flow charts
- Analyze, create and implement database schemas and queries
- Understand and communicate specific business needs to development resources on software development projects
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate for the mid-level .NET developer should have minimum 2 years’ hands on development experience using .NET framework.
- Candidates must be well versed with C#.NET and ASP.NET
- Candidates must be well versed with programming IDE’s such as Visual Studio.
- Candidates must be well versed with MS-SQL Server.
- Candidates must have strong working knowledge of Web/Windows application development and object oriented principles.
- Candidates should have some exposure to application deployment within IIS environment.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate interested must be a team player.
This full-time position is based in BZ Media's Huntington, N.Y. headquarters office, and the candidate must live within easy commute range of the office. Telecommuting is not an option for this position.
Send resume and salary history to BZ Media Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org. BZ Media offers health benefits, vacations, a 401(k) plan and a four-week sabbatical every seven years. BZ Media is an equal opportunity employer. No calls, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.