Website Operations Manager - Manila, PH
- Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Internet Retailer: Top 500 Retail Websites (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for a Website Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the website operations across multiple e-Commerce brands. He/She must be a highly effective leader who constantly challenges norms and existing processes at the same time proactively seeks opportunities for improvement. He/She must be a hardworking and trustworthy individual with a high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail, high standards of organization, excellent time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Site Management:
- Uses online content management tools and creates processes to support each brands’ needs, ensuring on time and accurate execution on all websites.
- Responsible for a flawless execution of merchandising promotional calendars by working closely with Brand Managers and coordinating design, marketing and e-Commerce work.
- Oversee the QA of product content, both for existing and new products, to ensure relevancy and accuracy on website.
- Regularly review customers’ journey through the site recommending adjustments in order to enhance customer experience and conversion rates.
- Proactively monitors websites and executes needed audits, working closely with Web QA team, to ensure accurate and complete site information. Manage website maintenance plan and activities. Work with Brand Managers.
- Designs and optimizes processes for collecting data and oversees the analysis of e-Commerce reports and tables (using Excel and PowerPoint).
- Oversees or coordinates various e-Commerce optimization projects.
- Team Management:
- Maintain e-Commerce team results by developing, coaching, and counseling employees; and planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Assists in assignment of tasks and duties among team members. Included assessing the productivity of team members.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years’ experience in managing a team.
- 4+ years' related web and B2C e-Commerce business experience.
- Graduate of any four-year course with good scholastic standing. Master’s degree is a plus. Submission of transcript of records is required.
- Should display excellent leadership skills who is a visionary and can think strategically.
- Should display strong attention to detail, project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong track record in leading successful major change projects/programs from start to finish.
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. web-based reports, databases and various multimedia technologies).
- Advanced knowledge in Office applications – e.g. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word. Experience in MS Access is a plus. Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, able to work under deadlines.
- Must have very high quality American English speaking and writing skills.
- Needs to have fast, reliable internet connection.
NOTE: Assessment will be provided.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Website Operations Manager is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.