Jr. Reputation Management Analyst - Manila, PH
- Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Internet Retailer: Top 500 Retail Websites (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for a Jr. Reputation Management Analyst (RMA) who will be responsible for contributing towards reputation management efforts across multiple e-Commerce brands. He/She must be a hardworking and trustworthy individual with a high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail, high standard of organization, great time management skills, and proactive communication. He/She will work closely with Customer Service, Social Media and other Marketing Teams to integrate reputation management into all marketing/PR processes. He/She will directly report to the Reputation Management Supervisor.
What you'll be doing:
- Reputation Management:
- Monitors online reviews outside of brand, including the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, Google Seller Ratings and others.
- Creates and prepares development of search results analyses and impacts.
- Monitors competitors publishing fake reviews.
- Monitoring and Engagement:
- Includes but not limited to (replies, reactions, mentions, feedback from users) across various social networks and websites.
- Looks for fresh news, updates and other materials to post (e.g. Sporting events and other opportunities to promote our brands).
- Monitoring alerts for keywords around products, brands and competitors.
- Responds to feedback and any questions that may be posted on our social media profiles and review sites using the brand voice.
- Working with Public Relations (PR), Social Media and Customer Service Teams to help resolve any customer issues when needed.
- Analytics and Assessment:
- Improves and keeps a high brand reputation rating.
- Improves and keeps a high brand reputation in search results.
- Increases positive involvement and responses in social networks.
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field preferably Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Has at least one (1) year of work experience in the field of Public Relations (PR), Digital Marketing, Client Relationship and Customer Service are required.
- Expert in Marketing, Reputation Management, Social Media and can keep abreast of the latest news and trends.
- Highly knowledgeable with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others) and content strategy.
- Understands SEO or willingness to learn.
- Must have very high quality American English writing skills.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms and CRM systems – Conversocial, Volusion, etc.
- Has high initiative, creative thinker, good organizational skills, and keen attention to details.
- Customer service oriented.
- Trustworthiness and respect for confidential information.
- Experience in advertising/public relations agencies and/or marketing multiple brands is highly preferred.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPs actual not scubsribed.
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Jr. Reputation Management Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.