Document Administration Coordinator
- Leroy, SK S0K 2P0, Canada
- Department: Document Management
- Market Segment: Mining, Infrastructure, and Construction
Bantrel is proud to be a leading provider of engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services in Canada.
Since our inception in 1983, we have delivered end-to-end solutions for some of Canada’s most challenging and complex projects, while consistently maintaining job safety, time management, and the highest degree of quality. Bantrel provides EPC/EPCM services to the Energy, Mining and Infrastructure markets, Canada-wide and systems as well as the proven HBJV suite of tools to execute this exciting project.
Our global reach and local touch is demonstrated by our affiliation with our major shareholder, Bechtel Corporation, one of the most respected EPC companies in the world, and with the McCaig Family, Calgary-based with longstanding ties to the local business community.
* Please note this position is not eligible for a relocation subsidy or living out allowance. This will be a camp position on a 14 day on 7 day off rotation. Transportation and Accommodations will be provided.
In this full-time permanent role, you will be a champion of diversity & inclusion
Hatch and Bantrel have formed the Hatch Bantrel Joint Venture (HBJV) to execute engineering and construction on the BHP Jansen Potash Mine Project in Saskatchewan. After successfully completing the Definition Phase Study for the project, the HBJV is currently carrying out the Detailed Engineering Phase for the Processing, Non-Process Infrastructure (NPI) and Mining Areas of the 4.5 Mtpa Stage 1 Potash Mine. With a published TIC of US $5.3-5.7 Billion this will represent one of the largest projects and private investments in Canada. The HBJV will use a hybrid of best-in-class new developing technologies and systems as well as the proven HBJV suite of tools to execute this exciting project.
Under the supervision of the Project Support Coordinator Lead, the candidate will perform secretarial, and administrative duties to ensure the smooth functioning of the office and project.
We are looking for an adaptive team player to join the growing needs of the project and assist with managing our electronic document management system and assisting with deliverables in a fast-paced project environment.
In this full-time permanent role, you will be a champion of diversity & inclusion.
- Provide training to new hires on Electronic Document Management System and Information Management Process
- Assist Management with administrative duties and proposal/project support when required
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, and presentations
- Format controlled documents as per project standards and guidelines
- Develop Project Templates in accordance with Client brand specifications and guidelines
- Assist with Minutes of Meeting and ensure timely upload to EDMS and alignment to project format
- Liaise with internal cross-functional teams to determine project support requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in Microsoft Office Applications
- Organize and book meetings when required – both in-house and MS Teams
- Follow up with project team members on outstanding tasks and assist with Project Support Helpdesk requests
- Ensure work is completed accurately with minimal supervision
- Assist members of the office in the development of forms and data display;
- Drafting, proofreading and formatting correspondence, reports, presentations, proposals and other materials as assigned;
- Conserve staff time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting information; initiating telecommunications;
- Diploma in business administration from a community college or equivalent experience;
- 2 to 5 years of administrative experience in a professional work environment would be an asset;
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including MS Office;
- Comfortable working in a technically oriented work environment;
- Experience with electronic document management software;
- Excellent coordination and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivation, initiative and the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels;
- Ability to assist in a positive and constructive manner;
- Quick learner and adaptive to various task
- Well organized with good interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented individual who takes pride in their work and ensures work is always completed to the highest degree of accuracy;
- Can easily prioritize tasks, adapt to change, and work very well under pressure.
- Ability to take direction and work with strong attention to detail; and
- Proven understanding of confidentiality and discretion
- Basic understanding of Document Controls and management of project data.
Please note there is a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy in place. Prospective employees will not be asked to disclose their vaccination status and only successful candidates will be asked to provide proof of vaccination and/or to seek accommodation pursuant to the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy prior to starting work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.