Manager, Human Resources
- Washington, DC
Perspective. Advice. Execution. That's what we do. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned small business with proven experience supporting a variety of Agencies across the U.S. Government. Our core services focus in the areas of Strategic Communication, Energy, and Analysis. We just celebrated our fourth year in business and excited to build our team for growth long into the future.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long-term goals. At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum is an ancient Roman Army term referring to the frontier beyond the charted Roman Empire-- the great unknown, complex and void of order. We believe that similar conditions exist today, and it's because of this belief that Barbaricum was founded to serve public and private business as a guiding partner.
For more information, visit: www.barbaricum.com
Barbaricum is looking for a manager of human resources to contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all aspects dealing with human resources, compliance and employee onboarding.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, or Organization or equivalent
- 3-5 years or more of human resources experience, leadership, business or organization development experience.
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines. Training and knowledge of federal and state employment law, compensation, employee relations, safety, labor relations.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other human resources programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and to maintain effective relationships with company employees.
- Experience with onboarding employees for government contracts preferred.
Please apply via the Barbaricum website. Applicants will be contacted directly to schedule interviews.
No phone calls please.