Research Support Specialist
- Washington, DC
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with SBA HUBZone certification and on GSA MOBIS. The firm has proven experience supporting DOD, national security interests and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum is seeking qualified candidates to fill an Intelligence Analyst position on a Department of Defense contract. Candidates would be responsible for providing research expertise to use and analyze intelligence, technology, and other assets to predict new threats affecting the Department of Defense. Candidates’ tasks would include:
- Researching historical and current DoD techniques in the areas of prediction, detection, protection, neutralization, prevention, and operations
- Reviewing and making recommendations to DoD priorities and changes to personnel between groups/projects based on the most current DoD techniques and the specialized skills of personnel
- Study technical literature, attend and participate in technical societies, meetings, and symposia, and correspond with other professionals to keep informed of current developments in the technical field
- Perform special studies and analysis on DoD areas as required
- Once concerns are identified, make recommendations to DoD personnel for resolution
- Conduct studies and market research on emerging technologies and develop plans to continuously optimize technology for improving future capabilities to defeat DoD threats
- Deploy and travel to various CONUS and OCONUS locations as needed (less than 25%).
-BA/BS in relevant in relevant field of study required
-2+years of research/analysis experience
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact applicants directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.
Barbaricum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.