SOF Integrator (Operations)
- Washington, DC
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with SBA HUBZone certification and on GSA MOBIS. The firm has proven experience supporting DOD, national security interests and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum seeks a Special Operations Force (SOF) Integrator provide operations advice to SOF commanders and staff on all activities with regards to planning and synchronization of effort of CONUS support to deployed SOF elements. The incumbent will coordinate SOF requests for support with other deployed assets and the CONUS team. The SOF integrator will also ensure SOF assets are kept abreast of all current and emerging processes, methodologies, and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP). The SOF Integrator will also provide advice to SOF Commanders and their staff on how to best integrate capabilities into their ongoing operations and analytical efforts.
- Understand deployed SOF units' operational objectives and needs to leverage appropriate capabilities in support of Operations/ Intelligence Plans fusion
- Maintain regular contact with CONUS reach back elements to ensure analytical products match deployed units' operational and planning cycle
- Conduct detailed internal AARs stakeholders upon return from deployment to ensure lessons learned are captured and taken for action
- Maintain contact with key deployed SOF leaders and staff to synchronize CONUS-based support with deployed units' priorities
- Train on emerging tools and methodologies to develop new methods of support
- Understand and articulate deployed SOF units' operational objectives and needs to reach back teams to improve their ability to provide analytical support
- Work closely with internal analytic teams to better tailor support to deployed units' needs
- Participate in the Request for Support vetting process to ensure analytic products provided to SOF units are relevant, accurate, and timely
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key leaders and staff of SOF units during their pre-deployment training cycle
- Plan, organize, and host visits from SOF units that to ensure they receive support aligned with their mission and requirements
- Organize, oversee, and participate in training and analyst exchange MTTs that support SOF units conducting pre-deployment training
- At least 10 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or defense industry functional areas
- At least 5 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more SOF units or commands
- Possess experience at tactical formations – SOTF and higher
- Recent experience supporting deployed SOF forces in forward deployed location
- Active TS/ SCI security clearance
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact applicants directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.
Barbaricum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.