SOF Integrator (Intelligence)
- Washington, DC
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with SBA HUBZone certification and on GSA MOBIS. The firm has proven experience supporting DOD, national security interests and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum seeks a Strategic Operations Force (SOF) Intelligence Integrator to provide expertise in operations-intelligence fusion and analysis to support deployed U.S. Special Operations Forces. The incumbent will perform intelligence analysis and fusion, qualitative and quantitative analysis, training, information technology, and employ advanced tools for information collection and analysis to enhance the ability of deployed forces to attack enemy threats.
- Understand deployed SOF units' analytical requirements and analytical cycle to leverage appropriate analytical tools and capabilities in support of Operations/ Intelligence Plans fusion
- Provide direct analytical support to deployed SOF units
- Maintain regular contact with CONUS reach back elements to ensure analytical products match deployed units' operational and planning cycle
- Understand deployed SOF units' analytical requirements, product preferences, and processes to provide focused timely analytical support
- Work closely with Single Source analysts, specialty teams, and other Comprehensive Look Teams to produce timely, layered analytical products that address SOF units' requirements in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key leaders and analysts assigned to SOF units during their pre- deployment training cycle
- Assist in the planning and hosting of leaders, staff, and analysts from SOF units that visit to ensure they receive support and training aligned with their mission and requirements
- Organize and participate in training and analyst exchange MTTs that support SOF units conducting pre-deployment training to introduce them to tools, develop relationships with analysts and staff, and determine units' analytical processes
- At least 5 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or intelligence community functional areas
- At least 2 years of experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands
- At least 1 year of experience providing forward (deployed) support to one or more SOF units or commands
- Possess analytical experience at SOTF and higher
- Active TS/ SCI security clearance
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us: email@example.com
We will contact applicants directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.
Barbaricum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.