SOF Intelligence Analyst (All Source)
- Washington, DC
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with SBA HUBZone certification and on GSA MOBIS. The firm has proven experience supporting DOD, national security interests and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum seeks an All Source Intelligence Analyst Serve to serve as an All Source Analyst with the Special Operations Forces Comprehensive Look Team (SOFCLT) responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments and predictive analysis as part of a SOF analytical team.
- Provide embedded intelligence analysis as part of an operations/ intelligence fusion team supporting forward deployed SOF elements conducting Attack the Network (AtN) operations to disrupt and defeat threat networks
- Assist in developing, maintaining and formalizing relationships with supported SOF units throughout their operational deployment cycle
- Analyze external information to determine asymmetric aspects and provide conclusions and recommendations
- Should have at least 2 years in direct support of Special Operations Forces (SOF) units
- Should have at least 10 years of relevant intelligence experience with either the U.S. Military or other Federal Government agencies to demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in using analytical support tools
- Must have proficiency in communicating within a computer based Knowledge Management System
- Train on emerging tools and methodologies to develop new methods of support
- Must have at least 5 years recent experience providing intelligence support and analysis to Combat Arms or interagency organizations directly supporting the warfighter
- Must have experience in providing all source and predictive analysis in support of units conducting overseas contingency operations
- Active TS/ SCI security clearance
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact applicants directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.
Barbaricum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.