Program Manager, Department of Energy
- Washington, DC
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with SBA HUBZone certification and on GSA MOBIS. The firm has proven experience supporting DOD, national security interests and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum seeks an experienced program manager to support a Department of Energy client on a long term comprehensive communications campaign. The program manager will provide oversight of all work issued under the contract including the development, implementation, and evaluation of publications, strategic media planning, stakeholder outreach, exhibit execution, and digital content.
- 10+ years of direct professional experience
- Experience managing large complex programs which interface with multiple government agencies and industry partners
- Experience developing, implementing, and managing comprehensive communications plans for government clients
- Experience with clean energy programs and operational knowledge of Department of Energy priorities
- Ability to serve as the contract manager and represent Barbaricum to government officers
- Preferred PMI PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher; Master Preferred
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us: email@example.com
We will contact applicants directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.
Barbaricum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.