Bay Hewitt is a leading Philippine provider of business consulting, learning/training and development solutions, and performance management tools for global companies, government and educational institutions, and small to medium scale businesses. As a reliable partner for our clients, we deliver professional training and improve business performance through innovative solutions. Bay Hewitt's experience, ability, and dependability have made us the partner of choice for large companies in the Philippines. We provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help them make more informed business decisions and increase total growth.
The Trainer/Speaker/Facilitator is responsible for effective learning and effecting behavioral change in the workforce of Bay Hewitt's roster of clients.
Addtionally, as needed, he/she is also responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning and development programs in the different organizations that Bay Hewitt services.
We are looking for expert trainers/facilitators in the following topics:
- Business English
- Communication Skills
- Legal and Compliance
- Intercultural Communication
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Foreign or Cross-language Programs
- Leadership and Operational Excellence
- Business Sense and Management
- Microsoft Office
- Professional Imaging
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Training Systems and Trainer Development
- Industry-specific Topics (like Accounting, Finance, Banking, Digital Media, Computer and Technology, Hotel, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Retail)
We need expert speakers on the above topics. If you feel that you are a good and capable speaker of a topic not covered by any of the above-listed subjects, feel free to submit your resume.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field
- Post-graduate degree is an advantage but not required
- At least 2 speaking engagement experience is an advantage but not required
- Required skill(s): Training Skills, Presentation Skills, Theatrical Skills, Above-average English Communication Skills, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Microsoft Office Skills
- Highly self-motivated; able to work well with little or no supervision
- Strong leadership
- Effective time management and organization
- Good communication and effective verbal skills, spoken and written, both in English and Filipino (Tagalog)
- Computer proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with customers, executives, other staff members and community
- Able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is constantly striving for improved customer care/service)
- Conflict resolution experience
- Customer service or client relations experience
- Ability to grasp client needs and consider solutions
- Good team working skills and flexibility
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
- Very confident
- We’re looking for smart, assertive, and innovative people to help us expand our business and adapt to a changing organization along the way. We’re a fast-growing, high-tempo, professional organization with a reputation for excellence. Our people are committed to our mission and to delivering outstanding results for our clients.