- Oakland, CA
A Financial large client in San Ramon is seeking a QA Analyst to join their team.
- Consultant will work in a fast paced environment to develop reports and dashboards for the Program Management Office (PMO) using a variety of technologies including MS Access, MS Excel, Business Objects Xi, and Crystal Reports.
- Consultant must be an exceptional business analyst and report developer, capable of translating business requirements into high quality PMO reports and dashboards.
- Consultant will also be responsible for maintaining the PMO's project database in MS Access.
- 10+ years of Access DB development and report writing is required.
- They will need to have the ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans and develop and deliver presentations.
- The reports produced will be used for program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination.
- Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
- Conducts and coordinates financial, operational, and related research to support strategic and Business/IT planning within the Revenue Cycle Program.
- Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making. i.e. RPM data, Cognos, PMOS, etc..
- Needs to be able to present findings of studies to RC Leadership.
- Provides consultative, advisory, technical, and staff support, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Skill in the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database, and word processing.
- BA or BS required
- Minimum 5-10years of direct relevant experience.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Knowledge and appreciation of Healthcare Industry is required.
- Has the ability to support an Access DB and report writing.
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Design and implement Project Management reports and dashboards
- Manage/Enhance Project Management Database
- Analyze project data and make reporting recommendations
- Highly analytic, systems thinker
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to translate business concepts into technical design and implementation
- Background in Internal audit, risk management, and/or banking
- Administers continuous monitoring/auditing procedures.
- Partners with Audit teams to perform data analysis