BPM Project Manager (Ref. BFLX_15_132)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Be-Flux was established, amidst the Lisbon tech-startup scene, on a mission to deliver customer value in the form of smarter processes and increased business agility to client organisations, enabling a digital approach, emerging technologies and business process management insights. Led by an international management team with 30+ years combined BPM experience and a consistent track-record of successful projects, our approach is leveraged by a worldwide network of clients, partners and technology assets. Find more at: be-flux.com; linkedin.com/company/beflux or @befluxbpm.
Generate Value, Share Successes and Have Fun doing it! are our core human capital mantras. We strive to be the place where the very best BPM experts want to be, hence we're addressing you!
Come along and let's walk this walk together, let’s BeFlux!
You'll be responsible for project management and resource management of, mostly medium sized teams across international projects. The project manager must ensure the pace of several delivery streams, overall deliverables quality while nurturing the client relationship. Furthermore he should identify business opportunities and support business development activities. Based in Lisbon, delivered across Europe.
// core skills
• IT academic background;
• 5+ years professional experience;
• 2+ years project management;
• previous experience in business related activities;
• experience in coordinating medium sized teams;
• english fluency;
• risk management skills;
• client management skills - expectations, delivery, problem solving;
• willingness to travel and ambition to work in culturally diverse project environments.
• BPM background;
• agile methodologies experience;
• agile or PMP certification;
• complex change programs experience;
• other languages: French, Spanish, German.
What do we have to offer:
• competitive rewarding package and partnership models;
• fast track growth in an highly entrepreneurial environment;
• challenging engagements often international;
• friendly and participative work environment.