BPM Lead Developer (Ref. BFLX_15_133)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Be-Flux was established, amidst the Lisbon tech-startup scene, on a mission to deliver customer value in the form of smarter processes and increased business agility to client organisations, enabling a digital approach, emerging technologies and business process management insights. Led by an international management team with 30+ years combined BPM experience and a consistent track-record of successful projects, our approach is leveraged by a worldwide network of clients, partners and technology assets. Find more at: be-flux.com; linkedin.com/company/beflux or @befluxbpm.
Generate Value, Share Successes and Have Fun doing it! are our core human capital mantras. We strive to be the place where the very best BPM experts want to be, hence we're addressing you!
Come along and let's walk this walk together, let’s BeFlux!
You'll be involved in activities such as technical solution design, technical project guidance and best practice guidance. A BPM Lead Developer should also coach the team and audit results to ensure overall delivery excellence and best practice compliance, avoiding or solving any system issues or defects.
• IT academic background - Computer Science or similar;
• 3-5 years software engineering experience;
• solution architecture / design experience;
• roll-out experience - i.e. deploying applications into production environments, knowing what to do and what to avoid to ensure a successful production delivery;
• RDBMS working knowledge - e.g. Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2 - ability to design DB schemas and interface with it using ODBC/JDBC;
• team excellence aspirations - willingness to pursuit high technical standards and ability to coach teams in order to achieve those goals;
• technical stewardship - willingness to share knowledge and, as technical team leader, provide coaching and insight to junior team members;
• ability to support project plan realignment and task workload estimation for the complete life cycle of a project;
• willingness to travel and ambition to work in culturally diverse project environments.
• solution architecture and enterprise solution design experience is highly valued;
• acquaintance with the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies and experience leading BPM solution delivery teams;
• other languages: French, Spanish, German.
What do we have to offer:
• competitive rewarding package and partnership models;
• fast track growth in an highly entrepreneurial environment;
• challenging engagements often international;
• friendly and participative work environment.