BPM Developer (Ref. BFLX_15_134)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Be-Flux was established amidst the Lisbon tech-startup scene, on a mission to deliver customer value in the form of smarter processes and increased business agility to client organisations, enabling a digital approach, emerging technologies and business process management insights. Led by an international management team with 30+ years combined BPM experience and a consistent track-record of successful projects, our approach is leveraged by a worldwide network of clients, partners and technology assets. Find more at: be-flux.com; linkedin.com/company/beflux or @befluxbpm.
Generate Value, Share Successes and Have Fun doing it! are our core human capital mantras. We strive to be the place where the very best BPM experts want to be, hence we're addressing you!
Come along and let's walk this walk together, let’s BeFlux!
You'll be responsible for the delivery cycle of project components or work-packages in a wider business scale BPM change program. System design, solution configuration, core component development, interface design and testing, user experience enhancing and GUI design. You'll be coordinated and trained by senior elements of your team.
• IT academic background - Computer Science or similar;
• up to 3 years of professional experience in consulting firms;
• have a firm grasp of JAVA technologies;
• experience in BPM projects (experience in IBM BPM is a plus);
• attention to detail, and are proud of their code;
• ability to work in an independent and responsible way;
• a strong presence in developers communities, who blog about technology or somehow share their knowledge and passion with the world;
• fluency in English and availability to travel are essential.
//what do we have to offer:
• competitive rewarding package and partnership models;
• fast track growth in an highly entrepreneurial environment;
• challenging engagements often international;
• friendly and participative work environment.