Merchandising & Marketing Project Coordinator
- Berlin, Germany, Berlin, Germany
Beatport is growing and we are looking for talented people who are passionate about what they do. We have built an amazing business around inspiring people to play with music and everyone's role here plays an important part in this.
The Merchandising & Marketing Project Coordinator role is responsible for coordinating, launching, and driving Merchandising & Marketing projects along the critical path to completion.
Some of the typical job responsibilities include:
- Functional Management of Beatport Amplify partnerships
- Coordination of cross functional aspects of marketing campaigns including product launches, promotional events, etc.
- Providing operational support to the Merchandising & Marketing teams in terms of driving projects and functional management.
- Identifying opportunities for and implementing operational efficiencies
To land this job you'll need to have:
- High school diploma
- Bachelors degree in project management, marketing or related field is a plus
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- A "no excuses producer" who will do what it takes to get the job done against all odds
- Relentless with follow through
- Experience with project management and cross-departmental timeline management
- Familiar and/or working knowledge of Agile and project management best practices and tools
- Very organized
- Ability to manage many tasks, priorities, and projects at once in a fast paced and always evolving environment
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, etc.), Google Docs, and Basecamp
And it will be a bonus if you've got:
- Knowledge of electronic music culture
*Seeking an individual for either the Denver, Los Angeles, or Berlin office location
Beatport is an equal opportunity employer. Beatport recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.