Technical Animator - Dead by Daylight
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The technical animator works with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of characters and objects.
He is responsible for the technical aspect of the animation and works to define the animation pipeline.
He must have a great sense of observation, a good knowledge of a videogame production pipeline, and can produce scripts and tools to maintain and increase the efficiency of the animation team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the video game industry
- Portfolio and resume demonstrates excellent technical skills like rigging and skinning as well as a good understanding of the principles of animation.
- Knowledge of MEL script and Python.
- Good knowledge of human anatomy.
- Expertise in Maya or other equivalent 3D software
- Passion for animation and video games
- Capacity to work in a team
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines