3D Animator - Unannounced Project
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time as giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Under the Art Development Director and Art Director’s supervision, the Animator works with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of characters and objects.
- Applies effectively animation principles to create high quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behavior;
- Able to adapt his work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit his animations within a game engine.
- Diploma in 3D/2D animation program;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in making animations for videogame;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unreal a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a videogame production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.