- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Are you a consummate communications professional with out-of-this world organisational skills? Do you shine when planning events and motivating your team? If you also have flawless French and English writing skills, dream in Excel, and always respond to requests with a smile, you might be the communications coordinator we need to round off our team!
We are looking for a pathologically organized, productive, and detailed oriented team player who will report directly to the vice-president, communications. If you know your way around a game console, that’s definitely a plus!
- Organize internal event such as the summer and Christmas parties, annual fundraising activities, etc. (We know, fun, right!)
- Organize events and outings planned by the social committee
- Support social media initiatives
- Participate in public relations efforts
- Produce reports for the management team
- Update internal communication tools such as the website and newsletter, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Manage the communication’s team inbox, respond to requests, and forward them as required
- Translate internal and external documents
- Welcome visitors
- Ship and receive mail and packages
- Keep an inventory of office supplies, promotional items, and employee gifts; place orders as required
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Communications, Marketing, Public Relations)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (Event Planning, Social Media Management, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of French and English (Spoken and written)
- A great relationship with the Office 365 suite (You can teach us a thing or two)
- Experience using Mailchimp
- A sense of humour (We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously)
- A sense of initiative (You don’t wait for projects to come to you. If something needs to be done, you jump in.)