Sourcing & Recruitment Specialist (12 month contract)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behavior Interactive is currently looking for a Sourcing Specialist who will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for key positions within the company. Based on his understanding of BHVR's strategic directions and video game market trends, his main goal will be to develop and maintain a network of professionals who can meet BHVR's current and future recruitment needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
• Keep abreast of best practices in sourcing and talent acquisition to provide expertise to the recruitment team and production;
• Build a strong relationship with recruiters and managers to understand their needs;
• Conduct the process of finding candidates with talent acquisition specialists to build a structured candidate pipeline;
• Build lists/databases and comprehensive research networks with a large pool of qualified talents;
• Use research strategies that focus on the establishment of various lists of candidates, while generating their interest for short or long-term opportunities at BHVR;
• Master the intelligence of the local, national and international video game market to prevent trends and news that could influence talent;
• Participate in developing strategies to attract the best talent;
• Participate in the selection, development and implementation of recruitment tools.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or any other related discipline;
• Minimum of six months of recruitment experience;
• Mastery of Boolean research and knowledge of research tools;
• Ability to work independently and take initiative;
• Focused on teamwork and effective time-management abilities;
• Dynamic and result-oriented;
•Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter License, Google X-Ray, etc. an asset;
• Solid bilingual (English and French) verbal and written communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.