- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Under the responsibility of the Senior Vice President of Behaviour Digital, the Studio Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day to day activities within the studio’s senior team. The successful incumbent will be able to manage multiple requests within a dynamic environment while maintaining a high level of customer service. The successful candidate will possess the following traits: Organised, Business Savvy, Energetic, Social, Persistent and Confident.
Responsibilities – Administration & Reporting
- Assist the senior team in managing their Outlook calendars by coordinating schedules and appointments;
- Prepare correspondence, spreadsheets, dashboards and reports as directed;
- Own the coordination and organization of internal and external meetings, onsite, offsite, events and tradeshows;
- Provide assistance to senior team on routine inquiries and information requests;
- Maintain organizational charts and contact lists;
- Provide all necessary support to visitors and facilitate client visit requests.
- A university degree is preferred in business and/or sales;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated;
- Very organized and multi-tasker;
- Professional and Positive Approach;
- Strong Team Player;
- Passionate about game playing;
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional skills at using Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and CRM tools;
- Available to travel internationally on occasion, sometimes at short notice;
- Experience as an administrative assistant, an asset;
- Fluent in English and French, an asset.