Director, Business Development - Behaviour Business Solutions
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers. Our Business Solutions team harnesses the power of Game Design Thinking and gamification to drive results for our business clients, increase their efficiency, or promote employee engagement. Using video game attributes, we create best-in-class digital products that connect with consumers and internal audiences on a deeper level. We count amongst our client some of the biggest and most respected brands in Canada and the world.
Behaviour Business Solutions is looking for a director, business development to identify, secure, and manage strategic opportunities across multiple markets to ensure and pursue its growth. More specifically, the responsibilities of the position include:
- Prepare and execute a canvassing plan ;
- Build and make customer presentations ;
- Contribute to the definition of service according to the market ;
- Ensure that we are invited to relevant RFPs ;
- Negotiate the list of conditions to service contracts ;
- Travel to meet partners when face-to-face meetings are required ;
- Manage after-sale relationships.
- Over 8 years of experience selling technology or software products ;
- An affinity with the creative sector ;
- International experience is an asset ;
- Proven ability to network and negotiate contracts ;
- Customer-oriented, results-oriented, and action-oriented ;
- Communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of the organization and with partners ;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and French.