Influencer Manager - Dead by Daylight
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The influencer manager will collaborate closely with the Lead community manager and report directly to the Brand manager to support existing Dead by Daylight influencers and propose new partnerships to attract new ones. The ideal candidate is a creative and passionate gamer, comfortable with online communities and social media, with excellent communication skills, and with the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment with a distributed team.
- Be the main point of contact of the Dead by Daylight Influencers (Youtubers, Streamers, Cosplayers, etc.) and make sure they have everything they may need
- Maintain and grow our influencer program on Dead by Daylight called "Fog Whisperers"
- Collaborate closely with the community managers to propose and organize online and offline events for our influencers (preview tests, shows, studio visit, live streams...)
- Identify and contact established Influencers and monitor rising personalities to propose new partnerships
- Liaise with the dev team to create special content including skins dedicated to influencers for example
- Propose and execute promotional operations like Twitch Bounty Boards, influencers’ front-page promotions, etc.
- Propose strategies to recruit and secure existing and new influencers like revenue sharing programs for example
- Responsible for the regular reporting of the activities generated by the Influencers, their evolution and the benchmark of the competition
- Passion for gaming – knowledge and passion for Dead by Daylight and/or Deathgarden:Bloodharvest is a plus
- Being a content creator yourself is a strong plus
- Experience working in the game industry is a strong plus
- Experience managing a community is a strong plus
- Fluent in English – additional language is a strong plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills