Publishing Product Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
We are looking for our new Publishing Product Manager. Your passion for video games and your experience in marketing will make you the perfect person to fill this position. As part of the Publishing team in charge of the publishing and distribution operations, you will coordinate the release of our PC and console games and their add-ons, in their digital and physical versions, as well as the other products based on our in-house brands, including Dead by Daylight and Deathgarden. You will define the publishing strategy together with the Brand and the PR team for each product and work with the various internal teams involved in its implementation worldwide, such as the Production teams, Brand and PR Teams and Creative Services. You will manage the relationship with a wide array of external partners including 1st-party and 3rd-party digital distribution, worldwide and local retail publishers/distributors.
Within the Global Publishing Team, your mission will be:
- With the support of our Brand, Community Management, PR, and creative teams, you will elaborate the publishing communication and promotional strategy to ensure that our live games activities based on each product roadmap receive the optimal visibility and awareness through our network of publishing and distribution partners.
- Define and implement the sales strategy of our products on our primary distribution platforms (Steam, PlayStation Store, XBOX Store, Nintendo EShop)
- Develop and maintain the relationship with our primary digital distribution partners to maximize the visibility and results of our products and game updates
- Support our distribution partners on their trade marketing activities, including their point-of-sales promotions, local marketing activities and events.
- Manage the approvals of the various trade and promotional assets required by our digital and physical distribution partners for our products.
- Monitor our key sales indicators, run analysis and build sales reports on a regular basis for the internal stakeholders
- Optimise our publishing revenues and visibility with both traditional and innovative partnerships, cross-promotions and ad campaigns.
- Diploma in marketing sales or related filed
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing product or a similar position in the Video Games industry or Entertainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (negotiation, presentation, communication)
- Fluent English
- Proactive communication (internal and external)
- Analytical, autonomous and organized
- Respect of schedules and deadlines