IT Technician - Internship
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Provide first-level IT support to internal clients;
- Respond to add/move/change requests and common technical issues;
- Establishes priorities based on emergency levels;
- Manage and maintain workstations for Windows 7, 8 and 10; and macOS
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance of software and hardware;
- Install, configure, and update workstations (PCs, Laptops), and software;
- Help install new workstations printers, and other peripherals;
- Diagnose and fix client application issues (i.e., Office365 and other internal applications);
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and operating system software in a network / AD domain environment
- Install and debug game consoles (PS4, Xbox 1, Nintendo Switch, VR, etc.)
- Diploma in Computer technology or equivalent;
- Knowledge of networks using TCP / IP;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and particularly stressful situations;
- Customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of French and English, mainly spoken;
- Discretion, professionalism, autonomy, and dynamism
- Good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This internship is for Fall 2019.