Graphic Designer - Internship
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Produce the visual content associated with a project in collaboration with the Creative Director and the rest of the team;
- Create the interfaces and menus’ flow, layout, and assets;
- Participate to production meetings;
- Complete research and gather data before taking on a new task in order to insure efficient management and reaching the objectives through a proper understanding of the project’s graphical requirements, by having at hand the necessary reference material, and by clearly understanding the artistic direction and the technical requirements;
- Work in close collaboration with the programming team.
- Create and maintain various communication tools, including presentations and all collateral assets;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal teams;
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts.
- Studies in graphic design in a recognized institute;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strengths: Masters After Effects and Premiere, Basic knowledge in CSS, HTML, Wordpress;
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical and organized;
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously, prioritize projects and meet deadlines ;
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The internship is for fall 2019 (4 months period)