Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is on the leading independent video game developers in North America. The company is renowned for the massive success of games that connect with players worldwide. Here, every employee is a person with ambitions and a life outside the office. We’ll do everything in our power to make you feel appreciated at your full value and help you reach your full potential.
At Behaviour, you’ll develop your passions, learn constantly, and watch your career take off in a really positive work environment. Are you looking for a workplace that is human-centric, creative, and collaborative? Are you drive to surpass yourself?
If you answered yes and thrive in an entrepreneurial culture that promotes both personal and professional development, join us!
What will you do in this role ?
- Own the full life cycle recruitment in one or multiple key areas within our organization;
- Build a pipeline of top technical talent through researching and sourcing for candidates;
- Be obsessive about providing each candidate a great candidate experience
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the gaming industry;
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements;
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions.
- Previous experience handling the full life cycle recruitment for diverse roles;
- Genuine interest for developing creative sourcing strategies and discover the rough diamonds out there;
- Driven and result-oriented individual who deeply cares about recruitment and engaging candidates the right way;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid bilingual (English and French) verbal and written communication skills;
- Caring about gaming, our projects and games would be a real plus 😊.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.