User Acquisition Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
As a member of the Marketing team, the UA Specialist will help define and grow the overall Marketing Strategy, drive user growth and maximize ROI; Design, implement and track acquisition campaigns to drive new players to our products on ad networks, social media platforms and various other channels including streaming platforms;
Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to optimize creatives, messages and budget and develop compelling advertising campaigns. Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and return;
The UA specialist will be responsible to collect, analyze, and interpret data across all UA operations to support the overall marketing strategy; work with our data analysts and internal teams to develop insights, advise on the implementation of analytic solutions and tracking; analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and return on investment targets.
- Plan, manage and execute performance-based user acquisition across various advertising channels
- Analyze data and optimize campaign performance based on LTV and ROI evaluation.
- Coordinate with 3rd-party tracking and attribution partners to ensure accurate end-to-end funnel data.
- Develop content strategies which leverage existing marketing distribution channels such as email, push, and product features.
- Generate performance reports for management. Create and present review and action plans to drive user growth based on your analytical insights.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, publishers and traffic sources to buy and negotiate ad traffic and rates;
- Take lead of your own portfolio of advertising networks.
- Explore new opportunities for user growth including new channels, partnerships and messaging;
- Proven experience on mobile games within the industry is a must; experience on PC and consoles is a strong plus
- Exceptional analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with attribution tools required
- Passion for analytics, advertising and gaming
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.