- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for an accountant to join our Montreal team. Your primary responsibility will be to process all payable accounts. Furthermore, you will be called to perform various tasks for the finance department.
- Manage our distributors’ purchasing cycles;
- Group and codify invoices;
- Manage purchase orders;
- Verify and validate expense reports;
- Enter data in the accounting system;
- Issue checks;
- Manage credit card payments;
- Provide administrative support to the finance department;
- Carry out any other related tasks.
- DEC in Administrative Technology (accounting option) or in any other related field;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience within a medium-sized or large company;
- Mastery of accounting tools, notably Excel;
- Experience with ERP & Navision is an asset;
- Excellent organizational and management skills;
- Bilingualism (essential).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.