Customer Support Coordinator - Game of Thrones: Beyond the Wall
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Who you are:
• Naturally curious and devoted to improving and learning every day.
• Passionate about improving self-help options, customer-facing and internal tools.
• Patient and empathetic.
• Excellent communicator.
What you'll be doing:
• Effectively manage the daily operations of the Customer Support team.
• Train and onboard new Customer Support agents.
• Build and update the documentation of CS best practices as well as FAQs.
• Manage the communication and escalation of issues with the project’s stakeholders (Product Manager, Producer, Dev team, etc.)
• Create and share weekly/monthly CS reports with project stakeholders.
• Gather customer feedback/requests and share with our Product team.
• When needed, help your CS agents answer player requests.
• Excellent communication skills in both French and English
• Patient and persuasive
• Able to produce consistent high-quality work independently
• Empathy and ability to use positive language
• Knowing how to prioritize
• Strong experience in Customer Support
Serious bonus points if you:
• Have experience working with Helpshift and/or Zendesk
• Have experience working on mobile free-to-play games.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.